Saturday, August 21, 2010

INTRODUCING: Member of The Month


I hope you know what member of the month is because Im seriously no good at explaining! hehehe :)
But I'll try anyways!

You obviously need to be a follower to be have a chance of becoming the Member of The Month.
To be Member of the Month, you need to be visible to the blog; which means I'll be watching you (not to be scary or stockerish on this) but I mean, I'll be reading all of your comments.
In order to be Member of the Month, you'll need to be active!

TIP: More chance of becoming Member of the Month, join our Fridays competitions! :)

If you want to know more info about Member of the Month and see the actual Members of the Month , click on Member Of the Month.


Will you be the first Member of the Month here at KCarmae's?


xoxo Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment